TC Gate > TC Transport Order® > Order tracking
1. Option 1: In order to send a tracking request as a contractual agreement of the transport order, first click on the blue button “Create” in the tab "Assigned orders". Now tick the box for “TC eMap® Tracking” in the first tab “Transport order”.
2. Option 1: It then states in the second tab “Additional information” that the tracking request will be sent simultaneously with the assignment of the transport order. Your transport service provider will be automatically prompted to grant tracking permission for transparent order tracking.
3. Option 2: In order to send a tracking request from an existing transport order, open an already assigned transport order accepted by the transport service provider. Click on the button “Request tracking permission” in the second tab “Additional information”. This tracking request is an additional feature and is not part of the binding order agreement.
4. Option 2: A confirmation dialogue will then open first of all. You confirm here again that a tracking request for the corresponding transport order should be sent to the relevant transport service provider. Your transport service provider will be prompted to grant tracking for order tracking after the request has been sent.
5. Option 2: After you have sent a tracking request, a record is made of which user sent this request and when.
As you can now request tracking permission yourself, you can directly inform your service providers of your requirement for transparent tracking and view the tracking information yourself. This reduces the communication with your business partner before and while the transport order is being executed. Good to know: In the second tab “Additional information”, you can enter comments in the “Internal comments” field on the transport order. These notes are only visible to you and not your business partner.geri
Lütfen görüşmeye başlamadan önce müşteri numaranızı bildirin.