Upload documents to your company profile
With the up and download feature you are able to provide frequently requested documents, such as EU licences, certificates or proof of insurance on your own company profile.
Offer direct access to relevant documents instead of e-mailing back and forth
Transport customers are always asking you to provide the same documents via e-mail or fax? Allow your business partner to access them directly instead.
How to upload your documents to your company profile
- In the settings under My Company, select the menu item Documents. Click on the + New Document button to upload the file of your choice – or use drag and drop to move it into the relevant field.
- Then add the title, type of document, language and validity before uploading it
- Once you have filled out all the information, press Save. If the document is not immediately visible in your profile, click on the default setting. It will switch from Yes to No.
- In the top left corner, click on View my profile to check what other TIMOCOM users see when they look at your profile.
- 5. Your company profile will be displayed. Clicking on the small preview image allows you to check documents within your browser without downloading them.