TC Gate > Notifications
Receive notifications on relevant operations.
you will be informed about relevant operations directly on the TimoCom platform.
1. On TimoCom's starting page, TC Gate, as well as within TC Transport Order®, TC e Bid® and TC Truck&Cargo® you will see the bell symbol for notifications. The number in the red circle indicates how many notifications you have received
2. All notifications will be displayed by clicking on the bell. When you click on a notification you will automatically be redirected to the corresponding application.
3. The respective icon then turns grey and the text is no longer in bold. With this, you know that you have already opened the notification.
4. You can change the settings of your notifications by clicking on the gear wheel icon. Here you can activate or deactivate the sound as well as browser notifications.
5. Browser notifications appear when the TimoCom platform is not the active window and a new notification has been received.
6. It depends, however, on whether your browser supports such notifications.
7. To use browser notifications you must activate them also in the browser itself. Click on "allow notifications" or activate them in the browser settings.
8. Here you can see the meaning of each symbol. This overview is only available here in the Update Pool.
You receive notifications on operations relevant to you - instantly and directly within the transport platform. This way you will not miss any important information and can react to news at short notice.