TC Gate > TC Transport Order® >Assigned orders
Assign transport orders digitally.
handle transport orders directly on the TimoCom transport platform.
1. Click on "Create" or on the arrow to the right and then "Create order".
2. Enter all relevant data and information. When you enter your business partner's TimoCom ID, the information in the Transport seller window is automatically filled - additionally you can select a contact person. To assign the transport order click on "Send".
3. The transport order you created will automatically be moved to "Sent", where you can see all the transport orders you have sent.
4. You can personalise your transport orders by clicking on the tab to your left "General template". Here you can upload a logo, enter a footer, attach documents, that will later automatically appear in an order and even activate the order number generator. Click on "Apply" to apply any changes.
5. To create a template for repetitive transport orders click on the arrow next to "Create" and then on "Create template".
6. Enter here all the relevant information. Tick the box next to "Personal template", if required. Leave the box unticked, if the template should be visible to everyone in the company. Now you can save the template.
7. To use an already created template click on the arrow next to "Create" and then on "Create using template".
Digitally assign transport orders quickly and easily to your business partner. With it, you will save valuable time and unnecessary effort in your daily work. In addition, you receive an answer from your business partner in real time and centrally on the platform.